Hi everyone..
It's been long time..
My first post is posted 17 or 18 months a go...
and after that time I write this 2nd post
2012 almost end..
maybe this not so a fantastic year for everyone
I'm got engaged last August after Eid..
and I hope this can mantain strenght of my relationship with her..
One step closer to our will to make one of our dreams come true
Last September she left to Nancy, France to finish her Master degree
I take her to the Airport and promised to her I'll visit her at least once before she back here..
So, last month I went to Jakarta to apply for Schengenn Visa..
And it's finally done.. I'll go to Europe next year!
It's my first step to reach one of my dream,visiting 5 continents before 35
I'm lucky to get not-so-expensive plane ticket from Singapore to Paris and vice versa..
But I still must save much for our plan to do little trip..
I'll post it later..
And...1 more..
In the beginning from this December
With other 1300's friends from this Ministry and Other's
We went a test that If we pass, we can continue our studies
And come back to Jakarta..
I hope everyone get good results from the test..
And...that's all folks..
See you soon..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar